Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Craving Mexican?

I've been wanting to blog about this place for a long time, but couldnt remember the name until I got my credit card statment, and guess what! the name was there. So the place is called Los Magueyes Mexican Restaurant. Yes, the fact that today is 5 de Mayo does influence my posting. But you have to try it out, the BEST chicken and steak quesadillas EVER! A little bit expensive ($18: appetizer, drinks, quesadillas, "baked" ice cream O_o) but if you are ever around the Miami Lakes area and want to try something other than Taco Bell I'd definitely try this place, it's really nice :)
ADDRESS: 6870 NW 169th StMiami Lakes 33015

On other matters...
Miami is on Heat tonight and the world needs to know about it.
Perhaps I'm not a big Drinker, not even a casual drinker -- only drink I've had since New Year's Eve was some Mojito Soda last week -- but I do know where the parties are at =)
First let me start by promoting my boss's new place Sports Bar & Grill, they have some really good specials for tonight, what am I saying!?! they have specials every day ;] Facebook Link
ADDRESS: 11995 S.W. 26 Street Miami, FL, 33175
and last i can advise you to head to the big Downtown/Miami-Beach Area cuz they are definitely getting high down there ... BUT I RECOMMEND THE SPORTS BAR :) don't say I didn't tell you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment