Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Recap...

Sooo, I've been not quite around for a while...reasons? well, procrastination might be one, but most likely lack of motivation. Hence I might as well update you on what these past two weeks have been like, and as they say --"they" meaning others, the philosophers, the enlightened, the smarty pants lol -- "a picture is worth a thousand words", then you might have six-thousand of them

went to Los Perros Cafe on Sat, and had one of the most wonderful hot dogs ever...though I couldnt finish it because I put too much pineapple sauce in it ;P, anyways Thanks Juan, another enjoyable Saturday

Now, I must say that what you see in Hialeah, better stays in Hialeah, you dont want ppl knowing there are cars like this one running around the city del progresso LMAO  (look at company name in case you are slow)

Then, last Friday, I got my now accustomed hair cut, you know, the cute short one with the cute bangs. After that I had dinner with some friends (lil sis, Gretel, and "Ssssauuul"..LOL)...and later that night we headed off to Starbucks to study for District's V FBLA-PBL Conference :)

then the big day came, but I must point out that Saul tried too hard and because of him I didnt place on any of my competitions..LMAO j/k...whatever I still think I was looking freaking hot on my professional attire *evil giggles resound around the room*

Last but not least some high art for your enlightenment =D

btw, I'm doing freaking awesome on my programming class..and that makes me HAPPY! - inside joke ^_^

~Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment