Monday, May 23, 2011

Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight

Have you ever kissed with your eyes opens? NO? LOL, what a loser... jk
I have. 
In my defense I wasn't trying to be any less romantic. There are reasons why people do this
1. to know if the other person has them closed (guilty)
2. they are creeps (...hhmmm, maybe)
If they do have their eyes closed then they're really feeling it, and I dont mean LOVE -well, that could be an option- I just mean, they feel the heat, inntteeeennssssee... *cough, clears throat*
I think I've completely missed the goal of my post, I was actually gonna talk about "That Thing You Do!", really good movie about a band, set on the 1960s. Kind of watched it because I used to date this drummer, kind of a rocker the kid... BACK ON TRACK! The title to this post is an actual quote from the movie. The character played by Liv Tyler says it to this freaking jerk, ugh, what a jerk! 
I don't really know why I like Ms. Tyler but I think it is because I used to mix her up with Audrey Tautou, and do not ask me why. Or maybe because she starred on "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy... OH MAN! I just got carried away..once more. 


I give up on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment