Thursday, December 17, 2009

that season of the year

Motivation makes your day worth living.

Toys donation to the kids at Jesse J. McCrary Jr. Elementary.

Perhaps I did not get the best night sleep of my life but lack of sleep was not stopping me from helping Mercy Hospital deliver toys to the needy kids on the Little River neighborhood. It's impossible to describe with words the beautiful feeling aroused within me by watching the  kids' faces when they got their Christmas presents from Santa, but I can tell that if you ever put some energy towards getting children to laugh you will feel as good as I did (guaranteed) since such generous act will bring joy not only to them but to your heart.

The look on those little and not-so-little kids give an entire new meaning to life, just try it and see for yourself.
Merry Christmas 
with ♥,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment