Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Liquidation


Today seemed to be a pretty ordinary day (except for the fact that finals are next week, so that adds some Stress to the ordinary part), school, afternoon with friends, window shopping at the mall, well you get the picture here. Then I walk by F.Y.E and I see these 40% off little 'carteles' and my mind went "ffffeeww" -rewind sound- cuz they were the same carteles we used cuando CCITY was on liquidation. I know, I know, I should be over it by now but ccity was my very own heaven. You know about that place you go and you forget about everything? that was ccity for me, no matter the tests or the homework (or missing that awesome episode of Chuck) I'd go in there and I'd focus on doing my job and I'd enjoy the sh*t out of working :]
So today,  my ordinary day passed to be a pretty awesome day, filled with pretty cool yet wistful flashbacks :\
Seasons like these will always make me go back to the red and black days :]

No comments:

Post a Comment