Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Bluetooth Story


People ask me why did I get a bluetooth device and here is my explanation:
How many times have you left your phone at home, or inside your car, or have you actually lost it for like ...  ever??? In my special case it has happened countless times.
The reason to get a bluetooth is so that I'm able to answer calls even when my phone gets locked down in a room in one of the buildings of FIU. I have NO access to such room whatsoever, instead I sit by the side of the room with my awesome headset waiting for peep to call me until I can get it out...
If your wondering, yes, I AM sitting outside CBC's Organization room at 7:15am because of such situation, better yet, I got here at 6:45am to get my phone just to find out that the building is locked down til what I'm guessing 7am; another thing, you might think I might have access to the office since I'm...well, part of an organization, but I don't, so now I'm sitting right across that room until someone with such privileges shows up.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!
    Que suerte. You need to stop leaving things everywhere and locking things up. Que te pasa?!

    ReplyDelete