Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thirty [30] Days of Me: Day [18] & Day [19]

Day [18] & Day [19]
Missed another day, but I've got a valid excuse: [insert valid excuse here]
Day 18 consists of Plans/goals/dreams you have.
I plan to work on my B.S on Information Technology, my Business Admin. Minor, and my National Security Certificate (Tentative for now) for the next 11/2 years.
I want to read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban before year's end.
and a to see snow before I turn 21.
Can't forget the GTL minus the T plus the S (Study), that's gonna get me through life or at least will land me a spot on reality TV ... LOL, nah, but I should start going to the gym.

day 19: Nicknames you have; why do you have them.
PRETTY!!!!!! long story made short I gave myself the name of Miss Pretty, but the Miss got lost along the way, hmmm pretty sure cuz it was too long, no other reason behind that, I'm still single.
some cool peep call me LOCA, but only cuz I'm so awesome it is crrraaazy :P
oh, and at my job they call me GEICO [geh- ee -ko], because I'm shorter and thinner than the average Cuban girl, but no, I'm neither green or bug-eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment