Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thirty [30] Days of Me: Day [06]

Day Six 

Favorite super hero and why 
HIT-GIRL
"I can't see through walls but I can kick your ass." Hit Girl, Kick-Ass
Why would you even bother to ask; oh well, I guess that's part of the process. She is more like the heroine of heroines. I know super-powers are overrated but no one said anything about the to-be-pure-AWESOME power.
Here are some reasons to love Hit Girl:

First. She knows how to handle knives! 
and her throat cutting can come in handy on Christmas season when my family needs to slash that big fat Puerco, and cocinarlo on the Caja China.

Second. She know how to throw that thing and swing from building to building
in my experience, tree swinging can be dangerous so building to building is just hysterically cool.

and Finally. She knows how to shoot a F#cking gun.


2 comments:

  1. I love this choice! So smart.
    I saw the movie again this weekend.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not to mention she does all those things before puberty!
    would you mess with her when she's pms'ing??? i dont think so!

    ReplyDelete