Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thirty [30] Days of Me: Day [10]

Day Diez
Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad. 

this is a really good one, im loving this posts.
*after 5mins looking at music library* 
damn! this is quite hard, since i just play the latest songs I've gotten no matter the mood... let me try

HAPPY!
anything by Josh Johnson; try and listen to his song Angel. The truth is that I can listen to him at any time, even when I'm down. I put his mix while driving and suddenly I find myself smiling and singing along him :)
SHAKIRA! - Dia de Enero, Gitana
Jesse & Joy - Espacio Sideral, Mi Sol
REGGAETON! >> Dale Electrica, Me Gustas Tu, Prumm, Que Tengo Que Hacer (Omega) or anything by Wisin & Yandel or Alexis y Fido
Regina Spektor.

SAD!
hhhmmm, I go to sleep when I'm sad... I guess Johnson does the trick here, too.
Regina Spektor

BORED!
Joshua Radin - Closer, Sky (ft. Ingrid Michaelson), Today. BTW before I forget... SKY is AWESOME
anything by the Jonas Brothers or Demi Lovato.
Regina Spektor

HYPED! karaoke time!! 
Old school rock
The Darkness- I believe in a thing called love
Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody
Backstreet Boys
and anything on Glee Vol. 2
Regina Spektor

MAD!
i guess i just put my entire library on shuffle and try to skip until I reach a song featured on 500 Days of Summer (such as ...) or until I reach anything by Regina Spektor.
FYI: I can't recall a time of me being mad O_o

so regina spektor is on every category.. try and listen to either Fidelity, Us, or Better... Samson is really good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment