Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thirty [30] Days of Me: Day [02]

day_02
What's the meaning behind your blog's name?
Lemme think...


THE NAKED LIFE is my way of putting everything out there (package includes: feelings, ideologies, and experiences). And contrary to common believe, not so much to do with me naked *LOL* but more of --and excuse the cliché-- the essence of my soul, more of me inside out; and not to be mistaken for the potion in Moste Potente Potions book which literally turns you inside out (ref. to HP and The Chamber of Secrets  :P  ).
Let me just clarify that when I say "out there", I mean out there like in out-in-the-wildness-of-this-beautiful-world-to-be-scrutinized-by-the-most-amazing-creatures-capable-of-using-the-internet kind of out there.  ;) 


Look at Jenny's Day Two!

No comments:

Post a Comment