Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thirty [30] days of Me: Day [24]

Day 24. A letter to your parents 
if only it was a letter to my mom... oh well. 


A mis padres, 
Gracias! Pues me han dado vida. Y por mucho que este mundo parezca "Una Serie de Eventos Desafortunados", la luz que brilla al amanecer y cae al atardecer hace que valga la pena vivir en él. Creo que mis decisiones me han hecho quien soy, pero las suyas han impactado el transcurso de mi vida de un modo inimaginable. Los amo hoy, mañana, y siempre. 


Los quiere, 


Laura 
su hija 




Dear Mom and Dad,  


Thank you! For you have given me life. And the world might be "A Series of Unfortunate Events" but the light sparkling at every dawn and dimming at dust makes it worth living in. I believe my decisions have made me who I am, but yours have impacted the course of my life in unimaginable ways. I'll love you today, tomorrow, and always. 


Dearly, 


Laura 
Your Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment