Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exhausting my Luck


I'm a true believer that you can have a limited amount of good chances per duration of a lifetime. AND THAT MAKES ME SCARED O_o simply because I've been on a good luck roll since Monday.
First I made it all the way to a job interview, didn't get the job but I'm not feelin' it.
I got PBL signed up with the American Airlines Arena which was a big hit considering that not only we got the contract but I managed to retrieve out Tax ID No. which we've been struggling to get since like Forever.
I reserved the Denny's spot for our CarWash (the panned date wasn't taken), and the lady offered me more fundraising activities like if it was my birthday.  =D 
I got 6 spots for my members to do AAA Orientation at FIU when it seemed impossible to get people to commit to the games due to scheduling conflicts.
I decided to get a second minor in Economics and my graduation date was extended by one semester ONLY!
I have three 4 people (Thanks Paula) signed up for my Fundrasing Committee
I don't have mid-terms until next week
and... IM ALIVE!
Life is looking too good, I might found myself in a hole with no food or water soon... just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment