Monday, September 13, 2010

Mix to Destruction

Sometimes I consider myself smart but some other times, I must admit I'm BRILLIANT. So take that yesterday I made this mix cd with most of my fav songs, which seemed like a brilliant idea but ended up being nothing more than a smart moment.
What can I say, I listened to the mix on my way to school this morning but I really like it, so when I parked I stayed a little bit longer just to finish listening to Closer by Joshua Radin... brilliant? not so much, more like somewhat smart. wanna know why? just read his lyrics and if that's not enough put some music to it:


the clouds in your eyes
down your face they pour
won't you be the new one burn to shine
 i take the blue ones every time
walk me down your broken line
all you have to do is cry


and the moment he says all you have to do is cry I start crying...picture this:
8:15 in the morning, me parked on the 5th floor of the gold garage with the sun hitting my face and a beautiful sky sight in front of me, and this guy with a voice sweeter than honey, talking to me, and the only thing that i can do is cry, WTF! 
whatever, next time i make myself a mix i'll remember why reggaeton is so awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment