Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thirty [30] Days of Me: Days 27, 28, 29, and 30!

Okay, so this has proven to be a failure, I should have written the posts and scheduled them so that they were published on their respective day... oh, well, I didn't but mainly 'cause I wanted to feel and answer every question on its day, I wanted every question to be special, but I guess life got in the way... isn't that messed up, life getting on the way of something special??? well, here, the last days:


Day 27. Why are you doing this 30 day challenge.
I started this blog, but would write on it from time to time, this challenge was giving me the oportunity to have something to do with my blog, so I took it. Also, it looked pretty damn fun.


Day 28. A picture of you last year and now, and how have you changed since then.



I can honestly say that I have changed quite a lot. 
1. I GOT BANGS!!!!!! :)
2. I've done more community service activities than ever.
3. I've learned to miss my friends
4. I've become more outspoken
5. I've met wonderful people that have definitely changed me with their actions and words
6. I've become more academically oriented
7. I realized that some people can be so different from what you thought they were
8. I love mountain bike riding
9. I now think that my job is not that bad
10. Well, perhaps not within this year but I think after this weekend Imma shake things a little, see how everything turns out.


Day 29. In this past month what have you learned.
This question is hard, not cuz of the question itself but because I dont know if to talk about September or August..... well, imma talk about the past 30 days in general. 
I learned that sunrises can be beautiful but it happens so fast that you need to enjoy every second of it. Also, a day filled with outdoors activities can be really fun but the two days that might follow can be really painful ;)

Classes are awesome. There are good people left in this world. There are people who scream at you for no reason. It feels great to see a friend after a long time missing them. Tyler Knott Gregson can't be more romantic..wait.. yes, he can. I thought I had mastered Portuguese, then I heard real people talking. The Harry Potter Alliance at FIU got 170 members in ONE week. Movies are amazing. Books are awesome. 
I could keep on writing but would be too much, I learn something every hour of every day.


Day 30. Your favorite song.
You see what I mean? This question are sooo vague. 
My fav. Karaoke song is "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" ... no, wait.. "Bohemian Rhapsody" ... wait, no no, "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" is good toching you god you're touching meeeeee. Neh , "Bohemian Rhapsody" so you think you can love me and leave me to dieee
k, it's a tie...
Song based on lyrics. Lately I've been digging Animal by Neon Tree
   oh, oh
   I want some more
   oh, oh
   what you waitin' for?
   take a bite of my heart tonight
yeah..LONG LIVE MUSIC!
peace.


Well, it's been a pleasure writing this challenge. Thank you for reading.
follow the rest of my posts >> [30dom]
Jenny's challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment