Friday, September 3, 2010

A Day in Pretty's Life

How awkward must it be to be waken up by a dog when you don't even OWN ONE!!!! Okay, so my neighbor's dogs might be mine as well since they spend a lot of time over, but at 9am?!?!! seriously?!? 
There you go, that's my introduction for the day. After one and a half week of school work, and of constant planning, and of not getting enough sleep and of over working my beautiful and petite body I was planning on sleeping in until 12pm, to say the least. Did it happen? NO! "why?!" you might ask... well, Johnny (my neighbor's 4months-old dog) decided to pay me a visit. What are they teaching these days at dog school?! Gosh! So after 10mins of leaking my hand and scratching and biting my toes, he went away... I guess I was his morning workout, I guess then he was ready for the lady dogs.. Whatever.. did I fall asleep after that? NO, I did NOT. Shower que tu conoces.
After the shower I hit my computer, in a non-literal way of course, I love my computer. Answered a couple e-mails, and checked my FB. Found out some bad news on Yahoo!, like the explosion on the Gulf, but redeemed myself by checking the Marlins scoreboard for yesterday against the Washington Nationals (W16-10). Also, NFL.. I remember last year the Miami Dolphins winning EVERY pre-season game.. those days are long gone, current status is 2W-2L, whatever, I'm just gonna wait for the Miami Heat pre-season Oct. 5th. That's gonna be some raw awesomeness.
Studying for the 6 quizzes for my Marketing class followed. Prepared myself some lunch (which included some Chicharos) and watched "Where the Wild Things are" on HBO. By the way, that movie's plain WEIRD, and the kid (Max) reminded me of myself, probably why I found him extremely ANNOYING.
Drove to school, and completed 3 of the 6 quizzes for the Marketing class. Then I got into my Intermediate Java class, which was quite interesting. And I tried not to fall asleep this time, last class I did so and the professor was all like "right, Laura? (yes, he already knows my name, 3rd class I take with him so he better) Can you tell me the difference between a static variable and an instance variable?" I had to open my eyes and answer quickly, just NOT what you want to happen on a 45 people class.
After class I headed over to GC 283 for the Harry Potter Alliance (HPA) first meeting of the semester. YES! FIU has a philanthropy club about Harry Potter. It was quite funny and I made TWO new friends. FYI, Harvard University has a Quidditch team, now so does FIU.
Headed over to TacoBell with one of my new ... acquaintances LOL [loh - L] and we had a couple Pinareño moments, first there was no way that the TacoBell ToGo Box would open, we tried a hundred ways but that box was retarded, and then we couldn't open the door to leave, it was like House on Haunted Hill without the blood. That made my night.
Got home, checked FB once more, and wrote my Day 20 and Day 21 blog. Quite a day in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment